Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Help: Books for the Sex Talk with Kids & Teens?


Hey folks,

A friend of mine is looking for books to use in having the sex talk with several kids ages 7 to 13 and I thought this would be good information to share. See her request below and if you can add to the short list I've gathered below that would be great! Thanks, JD

"I am seeking recommendations for books to assist me with the topic of SEX for my niece and nephews. My niece is a tween at the tender age of 10, and the boys are 13 (new teenager) and 7 (baby boy).

My sister is having a hard time with having this conversation with them as well as my mother, so it is up to me to do this the right way (if there is such a thing). Please recommend books that I can read to help me with the discussion as well as books that I can purchase for them to have and read.

Any advice and help you can give will be greatly appreciated."

Books About Sex for Kids and Teens





















Amazon List of Books About Talking With Children About Sex

Please post your suggestions, too!

Share/Save This Post

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin