Sunday, February 21, 2010

Watch Tonight: Jill Scott in Sins of the Mother, Carleen Brice's Orange Mint and Honey



Mother-daughter relationships are complicated enough sometimes without the strain that comes from additional problems. And many times where there is love, there is the pain of mistakes and misunderstandings that need to be resolved. So I hope everyone that can is going to watch Jill Scott in Sins of the Mother tonight at 8:00 p.m. EST on Lifetime. The made-for-television film is based on Orange Mint and Honey by Carleen Brice, a wonderfully gifted writer. I love me some Jill Scott. She was fantastic in the HBO's No.1 Ladies Detective Agency and I'm excited that she has been able to bring some of our stories to life visually. And if you haven't read Orange Mint and Honey, please do. It's a lovely book that is well written and engaging. Okay I'm getting back to writing, so I can watch too! Make sure you're Enjoyceinglife!





Share/Save This Post

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin