Monday, March 7, 2011

A Single Mom Meltdown at Disney Dreamers Academy

My fabulous friend, journalist Kimberly Allers of the inspiring Mocha Manual: A Black Moms Guide to Life, recently had a single mom meltdown at the Disney Dreamers Academy. It's a situation that I know a lot of single parents have experienced. In a nutshell, what do you do when your childcare situation falls through and you're out of town?

Check out her heart wrenching post.
I left a comment about my situation and some suggestions for solutions. But those work for me, everybody's situation is different, and I've certainly had my own single parent challenges. We'd both love to hear your thoughts.

Parenting is hard. Support is valued. Keep living, loving and Enjoyceinglife.

Share/Save This Post

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin