Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Moms Showdown About My Child's Preschool Homework Meltdown


My daughter was just starting her third year of preschool last fall when she had a meltdown around what she found to be a challenging homework assignment. At that time it must have been recognizing numbers above 20, identifying patterns, or writing sight words.

It was quite an evening, needless to say. When I shared this experience and asked for advice on a moms' social networking site I frequent I was slammed for the most part for even having my child in an environment where homework was given in preschool. I was outdone...and here's why.

After you read my post on MochaDad, I'd love to know what you think. Thanks MochaDad for letting me share my story.

Staying vigilant in the pursuit of excellence and Enjoyceinglife!

Share/Save This Post

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin