Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Great Parenting Moment: Michelle Obama on President Obama's Smoking Challenge

Fantastic parenting conversation that Michelle Obama had with iVillage about how she and President Barack Obama talked to their children about the challenge of quitting smoking. There was serious insight into the care and strategy of their parenting. I'm so in love with how they honor their daughters' intelligence and curiosity. She's so at ease discussing the honesty they use as a foundation to their parenting - when Lord knows raising up girl children - any children - takes God, plus all the will and patience you can muster. This interview helped me as I navigate the wild world that I send my baby out into everyday. Thanks First Lady!

Share/Save This Post

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin