Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Facebook Made a Movie of Me. And I Like It!


If you're one of the 1.23 billion Facebook users, the social media titan has a personalized gift for you to celebrate their 10th anniversary: It's a movie. All about you. And I really liked mine - so much that I felt I needed to post it on my blog, which I've had two years longer than my 6-year-old Facebook account. Please check out my movie (all 62 seconds) and let me what you think:




Okay, I wish I could have just posted the video, and not the entire Facebook post. But such is social media. Some things you just have accept - until they change them. Regardless, digital storytelling matters. So if you get a Facebook video, please feel free to share the link in the comments. I'd love to see your Facebook story!


Enjoy a cool slideshow ^^ of the many faces of Facebook (I came in around Slide 4 / 2007) and keep Enjoyceinglife! It sure is social.

Share/Save This Post

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin